Whenever I’m sick to the point that any slight movement would prompt me to throw up, sleep is the only way to get through the day. Times like these aren’t easy to get by; long durations of toss-and-turn before finally falling to sleep, dehydration and mild malnutrition are not only attributes to poor physical and mental health, but also reflect on the skin.
First order of business to get my dermis back on track and function efficiently is IMMENSE HYDRATION. This current regimen restore my skin back to health within a week, and would have been quicker if I hadn’t made a silly blunder – mistaking Origins Peace of Mind® On-The-Spot Relief [ Write-Up ] as an acne buster σ(^。^;
DAY CARE | Objective: nourish and hydrate irritated, dry skin
• Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel
• Clarins Extra-Comfort Toning Lotion with Aloe Vera [ Write-Up ]
• Philosophy When Hope Is Not Enough Serum [ Write-Up ]
• Origins Make A Difference™ Plus+ Rejuvenating Treatment [ Write-Up ]
• REN Photoactive Sun Veil SPF15 [ Write-Up ]
NIGHT CARE | Objective: hydrate and intensive repair
I did a bit of alternating here due to the nature of the products. I’m currently on my 3rd box of Ceramide capsules and this batch has a runny texture compared to the first, which is more on the gel side. As it flakes easily hence I counteract with the slightly thicker ANR serum, and alternate every 2 nights with the Filorga night cream which facilitates cell turnover.
• Ciracle Red Spot Cream
DAY & NIGHT CARE | Objective: brighten and hydrate eye contours
• Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion
• Estée Lauder Advanced Time Zone Age Reversing Line/Wrinkle Eye Creme [ Write-Up ]
• Skin Inc “Eyes Love It” Optimiser [ Write-Up ]
NIGHT CARE | Objective: instant hydration boost
• Guerlain Intenisve Mask Optimum Hydration Revitalizer
• Neutrogena Deep Hydrating Mask
• Sexy Look Rejuvenating Duo Lifting Mask
Come the New Year, I will be starting on a whitening regimen (notice I’m not using any at the moment) with the all-new Clarins White Plus Total Luminescent range that will be available from March 2013.
Tags: Brand: Ciracle, Brand: Clarins, Brand: Elizabeth Arden, Brand: Estee Lauder, Brand: Filorga, Brand: Guerlain, Brand: Neutrogena, Brand: Origins, Brand: Philosophy, Brand: Sexy Look, Brand: Skin Inc, Brand: Vichy, Exfoliators, Eye Products, Facial Masks, Facial Treatments, Moisturizers, Serums, Softeners