Prided as LA PRAIRIE‘s “most brilliant scientific achievement to date,” the significance of this exciting power booster lies in a a threefold action to restore the skin to a more youthful state.
3-Dimensional Way To Age-Defiant Skin
Key to its radical three-pronged approach is the ability to” dynamically and simultaneously impact 3 dimensions of the skin” responsible for the aging process:
1) recharges the skin with vital energy essential to its optimal functioning
2) triggers natural renewal of skin cells and provides a defense shield that protects the cells against environmental stress
3) helps to reintegrate the cells in aging skin to restore firmness and elasticity, and reduce appearance of lines and wrinkles.
The synergy of 5 key components helps skin attain its optimal equilibrium, youth and beauty:
• Exclusive Skin Renewal Peptide activates skin’s stem cells and ensures a supply of “newborn” cells when needed; improves skin’s structural balance, firmness and elasticity.
• Swiss Snow Algae activates longevity in skin cells, and protects skin from UV stress and energy loss.
• Tissue Guidance Matrix supports the restructuring of skin tissue, whilst integrating youthful skin cells into aging skin; provides soothing powers and protects from environmental irritants.
• Phyto Stem Cell Extract contains stem cells of Swiss Red Grapes, protects and delay aging of epidermal stem cells.
• A La Prairie’s Exclusive Cellular Complex stimulates skin’s natural renewal process, and delivers nutrients vital to encourage optimal functioning.
I had the chance to preview the new launch 2 weekends ago; the Cellular Power Infusion is encased in a swanky white leather box, containing 4 individual bottles with glass pipettes.
Similar to the SKIN•ERGETIC concept; formidable ingredients are kept separate for freshness, and only added to the serum formula before application for optimal performance. In this case, the key components are conveniently stored at the base of the bottle. Before use, turn it until the window changes from lavender to silver, thus combining the phases.
I’d witnessed an explosion of brilliant lilac-blue energy as the activated concentrate is injected into the clear serum. For best results, the Infusion remains active for 7-10 full days of use, and should be used consistently for 28-40 days to coincide with the skin’s natural renewal cycle.
The product should be applied post-cleansing and right before any serum; it acts as a booster to jump-start your system, sort of leveling up the power stations within skin cells for an instant perk-me-up. According to the brand’s product trainer, there will be a marked difference in skin texture, and gradually smoother with increased firmness.
The Cellular Power Infusion will be launched at all La Prairie counters this week; retailing at S$780 for a box of 4 glass pipettes.